- How did your parents choose your name(s)?
- Does you name have any special meaning?
- Is your name common or unusual in your country?
- If you could change your name, would you?[why/why not?]
3.Maybe their parents expect their daughters have the same quality as my parents did.
Part 2: Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- What the documentary was about
- why you decided to watch it
- what you learnt during the documentary and explain why the TV documentary was particularly interesting.
The plant Earth: describes nature and a wide range of animals; a friend recommended to me last year; life patterns/ how they live / how they
feed forage ; The series has eleven episodes, each of which features a global overview of a different habitat on Earth.