other samples: sample 1.
When do you usually get up in the morning?
- On weekdays, I usually get up at about seven thirty, and then I’ll get ready for my work. But on weekends, I don’t have some urgent things to do. so it’s always about 9 o’clock.
Do you usually have the same routine every day?
- Yes, almost. Especially those days, I’m preparing for IELTS examination. So I’m trying to polish my English skills day after day.
What is your daily routine?
- In these days, I’m preparing for IELTS examination. So I’m trying to polish my English skills day after day. After I get up in the morning, I’ll wash my face, brush my teeth, eat breakfast, and then learn English.
Do you ever change your routine?
- I rarely change my daily routine except I feel extremely tired one day. In that situation, I would stop learning, take a shower and then play games to have a relax.
Is your routine the same today as it was when you were a child?
- of course not. The routine is totally different. when I was a child, I studied in a private school. At that time, the most important was to study hard at classes. But for now, I have various things and choices that I can do.
Do you think it is important to have a daily routine?
- Not really, I try to make a little difference to the previous day to keep my motivation. Sometimes, learning only one thing really frustrates me.